Saturday 2 March 2019

March mini cyber crop, challenge 3 - Friends

Challenge 3 - Friends :) 

So as we've had one based on me, and one based on Jacqui, we're going a little more general for this one lol.

Options for this challenge are:
1 - Jacqui and I send each other a lot of strange messages or pictures that make us laugh but would probably confuse others. Scrap about a relationship where you have a lot of in jokes, or a relationship that means a lot to you.

2 - Jacqui and I talk mainly on facebook messenger. The facebook logo is a large F, use a large letter somewhere on your layout.

3 - Without scrapbooking, Jacqui and I would never have met. To be honest I wouldnt have met the majority of my best friends lol. Scrap about what scrapbooking has added to your life, or how you met your friends.



As usual all challenges stay open as are just for fun.
If you have created any layouts based on these please feel free to share them in our facebook group 'Stash busting' or in a link in the comments, or even on instagram using @stashbusting :)

No comments:

Post a Comment