Thursday 14 March 2019

March cyber crop, cocktails! Challenge one

Welcome to our March cyber crop!
This months theme is very close to my heart, Cocktails!
Ok I'm late posting this but lets be honest, nobodys reading it besides me lol. I'm a bit of a completist though so I'll still post them for my own pickiness.

Challenge one
10 am - Challenge one is based on the first cocktail I ever had, Woowoo, which contains lime, peach, cranberry and Vodka. I was at Frankie and Bennys with my friends after we finished our exams at college and I liked the name lol. I've tried to make them at home but they just don't taste the same *sulks*


So options for this challenge are:


1 - Woowoos are usually garnish with lime (or so google tells me) scraplift the layout in the comments using sections like wedges of lime.

2 - Frankie and Bennys is also where my husband used to take me on dates, and was actually where we went for dinner the day we got married (long story). Create a layout about a special place you like to go. 

3 - I love the sunset look when they first mix the elements of the drink together. Create an ombre look in your layout. 


As usual you do not need to do all 3 options, just 1, though you can do 2 or 3 if you like. All challenges stay open as are just for fun.If you have created any layouts based on these please feel free to share them on instagram using @stashbusting  or over on our Facebook page hereYou are more than welcome to combine any challenges you complete for this cyber crop with our current stamping challenge, however please make sure you add your layout to the stamping album too

No comments:

Post a Comment