Thursday 14 February 2019

Traceys layout

So yesterday I introduced Tracey as our guest designer this month and promised to share her amazing layout from our sketch this month. 
I think you'll agree it really is stunning! 
I love the paintwork, and all the sparkle. I don't know about you but whenever I try and paint on a layout it looks like one of my kids did it.
Well that's not fair, my daughter can actually paint really well, maybe more like the dog did it. Either way it never looks like this!
I was surprised at her use of paper flowers too as you don't see them very often anymore. What a great example of how to take something possibly considered old and dated, and making it look modern. Almost wish I hadn't got rid of all of mine now. 
So that's Traceys layout! I hope you have found some inspiration in the sketch and can share your own take on it. We also have our monthly cyber crop coming up this weekend so there will be lots of inspiration, chat and fun there too.
We hope you can join in. 

No comments:

Post a Comment