Monday 25 February 2019

February cyber crop challenge 4

February cyber crop, challenge 5, Twilight

When I first read the Twilight books I really did not expect to like them but I did.
I have read them several times since, and even though I really am not a fan of the relationship between Edward and Bella I can't help but get lost in the story.


Challenges based on this are:
- From the moment that Bella and Edward meet they are drawn to one another. Do a white space layout with everything clustered in one area.

- When Bella finds out that he is a vampire she is intrigued to find out why he doesn't go out in the sunlight. He takes her to a beautiful clearing to show her and she finds his skin sparkles in sun. To mimic Edwards skin use something that sparkles on your layout. 

- Bella finds herself in a love triangle with both Edward and Jacob. Use three embellishment clusters forming a triangle around your photo.

Challenge 5 coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment