Sunday 19 May 2019

May sketch 2 and challenge prompt


May sketch 2 and challenge prompt

Have we all recovered from NSD madness? I think I got a bit scrapped out and I didn't even get as many done as I usually do.
I'm ready to get back to scrapping though, and this is great sketch to start with. 

Jessie Grey, our guest designer for this month, did this amazing example for us using the sketch.
I love the embellishment clusters and the cutest little witch ever!
The purples and pinks co-ordinate perfectly with the photo. 
I love how the 'hip hip hooray' die cut can be read as part of the title or just an extra embellishment, it just adds an extra level of detail. 
I had this unicorn and ended up giving it to my daughter as it just looked like I'd cut the head off a horse, but Jess has made it look like it was made for this layout lol. 
So are you ready to scrap again? If so I challenge you to use this sketch, PLUS use an edge punch for the paper above the photo. If you don't have any edge punches then I challenge you to tear or fussy cut the edge instead. :)
If you make anything feel free to share it with us over on Facebook, or on Instagram @scrapbookstashbustinguk

No comments:

Post a Comment